Family Owned Businesses
Family owned businesses have to juggle two closely interwoven priorities: growing a successful company and upholding the shared values that support its success. That calls for sensitive, culturally specific personal and professional advice.
Informed by 60 years of experience, we’ve helped a broad variety of FOBs to address their unique issues, offering dependable guidance on:
- Clarifying your vision and strategy.
- Improving how your business is structured and run.
- Expanding into global markets.
- Managing succession planning.
- Developing your leaders.
- Developing and rewarding your people.
What makes Hay Group different?
We are acutely aware that running a family owned business is very different from ‘ordinary’ company management. That’s why we bring an exceptional set of skills to our partnership with FOBs, and a commitment to their special heritage and potential.
- All around know-how. We understand business matters, family values, specific cultures and family psychology.
- Skillful mediation. We know how emotions may get in the way of objective decision-making, and can help you resolve any conflict in a rational way.
- Practical business advice. We look beyond the figures to other factors that affect family shareholder value and family interests.
- Regional and cultural understanding. With our global presence, and our focus on people and work cultures, we are well placed to appreciate local differences and tailor our solutions accordingly.