Executive Compensation and Benefits
Executive pay is under the spotlight as never before. Heavily scrutinized not only by company shareholders but also politicians, the media, employees, suppliers, and customers. Non-Executive Directors responsible for setting executive pay need access to experienced advisers who can provide the information, analysis, and above all the judgement to help them make the right decisions for their business.
What we offer
We provide a full service to compensation and remuneration committees, from designing pay policies that align to current and future business strategy to supporting on the consultation process with investors, and managing the technical implementation and communication of incentive plans. We also work with management to help them use pay to help implement strategy effectively.
Why choose Korn Ferry Hay Group?
- Because there is no substitute for experience: We have a growing team of senior consultants who have deep expertise in working with world-class corporations and their top teams.
- We link our advice to talent management: Our advice is set in the context of managing the succession process for the most senior executives and understanding the broader issues of how executive pay relates to effective talent management.
- We balance the needs of executives and stakeholders: As experts in executive behavior, we understand how to create clear pay policies that attract and motivate executives, while respecting stakeholder expectations.
- We fit reward to your strategic context: We don’t believe in a one-size-fits-all approach to executive pay. Our recommendations take account of the entire business environment, as well as market comparisons.
- We understand the importance of communication: Poor communication rather than the substance of a proposal has often led to a lack of shareholder support. We have experienced consultants that can help ensure that an informed shareholder consultation process takes place with effective communication to all interested parties.
- We create clear, transparent programs: We believe in developing clear and simple programs without too many moving parts.
- We have world-renowned methodologies and data: Our reward data is world-renowned and our unique approach, proven methodologies and common-sense analytics have been developed over more than 70 years.