Signature Executive Education Programs
Our Signature Executive Education programs have been designed to prepare and equip leaders and aspiring leaders for the ever-increasing challenges and opportunities of the Asia Pacific region. Each program has a specific focus on Asia and the unique dynamics of the region.
The first two Signature Executive Education programs available are:
- Asian Leadership Program
- Women In Leadership Program
- Direct Experience: Our executive education programs are grounded in many decades of direct experience with executives and their organizations. At Korn Ferry, we partner with organizations and work closely with leaders as they devise and execute growth, innovation, and market-facing strategies across the region.
- Science of Leadership: Strong science underpins our executive education programs. Korn Ferry has a depth of research in leadership, conducted in the marketplace for more than 40 years. Robust intellectual property, assessment tools and frameworks solidify our programs.
- Specific Focus on Asia: Asia-focused research studies like Asia 2.0 and Smart Growth Leadership, among others, inform the curriculum for our executive education programs. Our objective is to prepare and equip participants with the most relevant skills and perspectives needed to succeed today—and in the future.
- World Class Faculty: Korn Ferry’s faculty is formed by a team of world-class leadership and talent consultants, with an average of 20 years of international executive educating and coaching experience per consultant.
- Partnership That Build Perspective: To succeed in Asia, it is critical for leaders and organizations to collaborate and build partnerships that blur the lines between industry sectors and geographies. To mirror this belief, our executive education programs are designed and delivered by select partners to ensure a breadth of perspective for participants.
We invite you and other leaders in your organization to come and participate at the Korn Ferry Institute Leadership Center – Singapore.